Monday, April 17, 2006

Sooo much to look forward to!

This past weekend marked our 6th month of being in Korea! I can't believe we are halfway finished with our lives here! Next week, Joanne (Keith's mom) arrives and she will be the first of many visitors through out April and May. She will be here for 2 weeks followed by Graham and Greta who will arrive only 3 days after she leaves. Their trip overlaps with Josh & Ashley's 2 week visit. In the middle of all these guests, Allison will be flying through Korea on her way to Mongolia and we will be spending one fun filled evening with her! I can't wait to see all of these familiar faces and to spend time with friends. We have a lot of time off while our guests are here so, i've been busy at work trying to get ahead!

The weather is finally getting warm and the long awaited Spring is here! The city looks alive spotted with color from booming flowers and budding trees. It is awesome! The sun is shining a lot more as well. I think I saw the sun more during my two winters in Oregon versus this past one in Korea. Last night we talked to Lane in Panama and it was wonderful to hear his voice. We discussed more thoroughly the trip that Keith and I along with Jasmine and Louis will take next winter to visit him. Keith and I plan to spend a total of 2 months in Central America and will be leaving shortly after Thanksgiving. We will meet up with Lou & Jas for about 3 weeks right around Christmas and New Year's to visit Lane. We are stoked. I feel like there is soooo much to look forward to. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home