Monday, November 14, 2005

Our flat in Ilsan...

People have been asking what our flat looks like so, here it is. We've been working hard to decorate but the walls still need more. We are hoping to buy a Korean scroll with peace written in hangul to match our peace flags soon. We got a fish this weekend:) We named him Armin. He is so cute. He's a gold fish and he lives in a beautiful wood fired bowl we purchased in Insadong this weekend. We are hoping to buy a water plant for his bowl and try to get another fish so that he will not be lonely. The next fish we buy will be called Reinaldo. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see my picture on your wall. I love that shot of you, me and Maranda. Cant wait to get there for real. Looking forward to a visit in May/June next year. Love you, Karen

 
At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey White Dove, i love your little flat. I will probably be back in China by the first of the year. I plan to see you while am there next time. Take care, be careful,
love
dad

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger grahamski said...

How many sq/ft is your flat?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home