a wonderful morning...
Keith and I got up this early morning to go for a run and then head to Insadong for a little bit of shopping before work. We had lunch at a great Italian restaurant (the one I wrote about earlier) and had a wonderful morning walking the cobblestone streets shopping. I have been in a great mood this week and feel like I have finally adjusted to life in Korea. I am much more at home in our apartment and enjoy our daily routines. This weekend we are going climbing in Bukhansan and to the Suwon Fortress on Sunday. Saturday evening we are hoping to find a showing of the new Harry Potter! Which my best friend, Lauren, gracioulsy reminded me of this week...Thanks:) What would I have done if I had forgotten?
Today and tomorrow are my slow days at work and I am only teaching for 50 minutes each day. This gives me 7 hours and 10 minutes to do anything I can find to keep me busy. However, on Mondays and Tuesdays I teach for 7 hours and 30 minutes non- stop. Makes sense right? Many of us teachers are hoping for a more balanced schedule soon. Not only does the current one simply not make sense but it does not respect the stipulations in our contract that guarantee us prep time. Ahh...conflicts such as this never seem to end at ENCT. At least we have a great place to live, we get paid on time, and we actually get overtime pay (unlike our Korean co-workers). We are all optimistic that the logistics will get worked out soon and we just try to keep in mind that this is a brand new school.
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home