I turned 26 yesterday and i'm having a hard time believing that I am actually 26 years old. Not that I think 26 is old, it's just that I feel like I turned 21 only yesterday and it's hard to believe that 5 years have passed since that monumental birthday! My dad visited for my birthday weekend and we had an awesome time together! We spent a lot of time guitar shopping and to our surprise he found a 1957 Les Paul- it went home with him:) I ended up buying an Alvarez so that I can now continue to practice and play while I am here. I am stoked! It was fun introducing my dad to Korean culture and food- which he really liked:) It was a great weekend and I am so happy I was able to spend my birthday with my dad.
.jpg)
1 Comments:
Happy Birthday!
Wouldn't have guessed that Korea was a place to look for guitars but you learn something new every day.
Post a Comment
<< Home