Thursday, February 09, 2006

Just another week...

This week our schedule changed for the third time since we've been working at EPark. Here is our new schedule:

Working Hours 1:00-9:00pm
Classes 2:30-7:50pm
Dinner 7:50-8:20pm

It's great schedule and we get over 2 hours of planning (internet/email time) while we are here! I actually prefer the afternoon schedule to the morning one (we were working 9-6pm) b/c we have more time to explore, get things done, and to relax. The only problem is that there is no way to know how long this will last. I really hope we don't change again... this is a schedule I could really get used to.

Other than the new schedule, it's been a low key week. Last night I went to see "Memoirs of a Geisha" with a few of the other women I work with. I have read the book so, I was interested to see how the movie was in comparison. I have to admit, I thought they did a really good job of making it into a movie. Now it is Thursday and I am really looking forward to the weekend. The temps dropped this week and it's been between -11C and 0C since last Saturday. With the weather being cold the ice should be in good condition for ice climbing so we're planning to go on climbing Saturday in Chuncheon. On Sunday, Jenny and Pete are planning to visit us from Seoul. Sounds like another great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home