Joanne's visit was fantastic. Possibly the best week i've had so far in Korea! We ate good food, visited many temples and palaces, went to one of Korea's most beautiful national parks, did some good hiking (we all went to the top of Ulsanbawi which required a trek up a metal stairway with 808 steps!), shopped in Insadong, and shared time together. We made lotus lanterns on Buddha's birthday and were also able to go the Korean Folk Village- a place Keith and I had yet to visit. It was awesome! Something I will definitely recommend for our future guests. Speaking of future guests, Graham and Greta will be arriving in Korea in less than 3 hours followed by Allison and her dad 3 hours later! I am so excited to see them! We have a lot planned over the next week including Josh and Ashley's arrival one week from today. I am so excited to spend time with friends.
Friday, May 12, 2006
About Me
.jpg)
- Name: melanie
- Location: Corvallis, Oregon, United States
I am a southern girl who has fallen in love with the West Coast. I love to be outside, with friends, traveling, and cuddling with my dog.
Contact Info
- Phone: 011-82-31-930-8044
- Address: 102-1412 Brownstone 1330 Baekseok-dong, Ilsan-gu Goyang-si, Kyonggi-do South Korea, 411-817
- Skype Username: melanielovescota
Links
- My New Blog
- Google News
- Korea Climbers Forum
- Korean Alpine Club
- Goyang City,Korea
- Keith's Blog
- Kelly and Jason's Blog
- Josh's Blog
- Molly's Blog
- Ian's Blog
- Colleen's Blog
- Cute Girl's Blog
- Ariel's Blog
- Friend's Blog
- Keever's Blog
- Cota's Webpage
Previous Posts
- This man is writing 'love' for me in hangul at th...
- A traditional pottery kiln at the Korean Folk Vil...
- Women at the folk village spinning silk from silk...
- Korean Folk Village- Korea is absolutely lovely n...
- At the top of Ulsanbawi in Seoraksan National Park.
- Me, Keith, & Joanne at Baekdongsa Temple.
- Lanterns hung in celebration of Buddha's birthd...
- 2 funny stories
- Sooo much to look forward to!
- Some words are the SAME in English and Korean!
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home