Thursday, July 06, 2006

Goind outside...

I LOVE the weekends. I love not having to go to work and getting out of the city. Our usual weekend plan is to either go climbing or hiking, and many times both. A couple of weekends ago we took our friend Corey back to the hike in Seoraksan that Keith and I did about a month ago. We camped out the night before and then did the through hike the next day. The water level in the river had risen significanty and the waterfalls were even more magnificent. We also found some cool frogs along the river banks. They were lime green with red on their underside. I was CRAZY about these frogs! They looked so cool!
























I posted this same waterfall a few weeks ago but in this picture it has more water in it!















Lime green & red frog- isn't it cool?!
























Another waterfall....this hike goes through what is known as the most beautiful valley in Korea. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home