Monday, December 05, 2005

a funny story about rabbits...

This past Saturday evening Keith and I were exiting the Baeksoek subway station when I spotted a man on the stairs beside a box holding a tiny rabbit. Me being the animal lover that I am couldn't resist a look and I was delighted when the nice man let me hold the bunny. The next thing I know the bunny is being placed in a bag with food and newspaper cuttings. The "nice" man then says "present!" and runs up the stairs and out of the subway. I was shocked! I never thought I'd return home from dinner with a tiny rabbit in a bag! I was already excited b/c it was snowing (we got a couple of inches that night) but I simply didn't know what to think about having a rabbit. She is incredibly cute and it's fun to watch her run and slide around the apartment. However, Keith and I have decided that despite how cute she is...we really don't want a rabbit. BUT- my friend at work (Cherie) is stoked on having a rabbit and will provide this tiny bunny with a new home!

2 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great story! Did you worry about bunny diseases? Did you see lots of protesting going on during Bush's visit 2 weeks ago? I love it-every morning I pick up the paper to read yet another thing our crappy prez and his group of bungling fools are shitting up. I am beginning to have faith that he really might go into my children's history books as the crappiest president ever.
-Friend

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger grahamski said...

If you are worried about the potential mess from the bunny it is possible to potty train them. Greta Potty trained a couple of her rabbits when she had them as pets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home