Two weeks until Becca arrives:):):)
I am so happy that this is a new week! Last week was extremely stressful with Keith being sick and work was quite hectic on top of that. This past weekend, however, was nice and relaxing- just what we needed. Friday was one of the Korean teacher's birthday and all of the staff went out for some drinks and karaoke (I didn't sing but did manage to dance). Saturday evening we met up with Jenny Mei and Nicole for a yummy vegetarian dinner in Insadong followed by tea in a tea shop where live birds fly around the rooms. It was quite cozy and warm:) Meeting up with good friends and having good conversation was exactly what I needed. Unfortunatley there are only a few teachers we work with that we have become friends with and there are others that we try desparately to keep our distance from. The Korean teachers are awesome but most of them commute to Ilsan to work therefore, hanging out outside of work is nearly impossible.
Following dinner and tea with Jenny and Nicole, Keith and I headed back to Ilsan for a late showing of the new Harry Potter. It was awesome!
Despite the stressful week that I just finished, I have high hopes that this one will be great. I am so happy that Keith is on his way to being well and I am trying to disconnect myself from our stressful work environment. The most exciting thing on our minds now is that Becca will be here in 2 weeks as of tomorrow! The countdown has officially begun! There is so much to show her and share!! She will be our first visitor and I have now doubt that she will love Korea!
.jpg)
2 Comments:
I am so excited!!!!!!
Becca
I am looking forward you seeing you my dear daughter. I love you. I still plan to be there for your Bday
Post a Comment
<< Home