Monday, September 25, 2006

Last weekend in Korea

This past weekend was our last in Korea and it was awesome. We joined about 40 other foreign climbers for a KOTR (Korea on the Rocks) Meet & Greet. We've been members of this group since we came to Korea and it was awesome to see how many people came out. I met some really great new people, ate yummy food, hung out with friends, and had a great time climbing. Below are some pics from the weekend.





















Me climbing in Ganhyeon.

















Keith jumping into the river.






















Nothing like PB & J after a morning of climbing.

This weekend we are leaving for China. Keith will now be joining me:) Whahoo! I'm stoked! We'll be there for 9 days and will be visiting my father who lives in Wuxi. Wuxi is just North of Shanghai and we'll be spending time in both of these places. It will be good to have a vacation before returning home! As of now, we have 19 days before we're back in Oregon! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Josh said...

Holy crap! Is that Molly in that last picture? I thought she was in SanFran.

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger grahamski said...

I'll have to second the Molly comment, I definitly did a double take. Does the sign on the rock Keith's jumping off say "No climbing"?. I have to say he's definitly stylin it in the air there ;-) And I'm hearin you on the PBJ's, I was chowin on two of those last weekend out at smith. Enjoy China and you will have to swing through Gresham when you're back for a visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home