Deokjeokdo
An additional perk to our school not closing is that Keith and I were able to take our vacation last week after all! We went to one of the islands off the west coast that is accessible by a 50min. boat ride from Incheon. We had a fanstastic time! The beach was beautiful and we found a great campsite on a noll just above the ocean. There was a small store where we were able to buy essential goods: beer & ramyeon. I spent 4 days just laying in the sun, napping in the hammock, reading, journaling, playing sudoku, and drinking beer. I feel totally rejuvinated. There was also a cool hike accessible across the street from where we camped that took us to a pagoda where you could see the entire island as well as others around us. It was a great trip and I look forward to future weekends on the beach!
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home