The beginning of the end...
Keith and I are headed to China in the morning! We'll be there for 10 days and will be returning to Oregon on October 14. I am sooo excited!!!! I've spent this past week preparing to leave and wrapping up lose ends...it's feels great. I've been counting down my final days in Korea for quiet some time now and it's hard to believe I am so close to the end. They have decided to temporarily close our school and today is the last day. It feels crazy knowing that I'll never teach here again- it also feels really good! We'll be coming back to Korea on October 9 to collect our final pay and should be back in Oregon by October 14. Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read this while I've been abroad and for all of your support. This was a great experience and despite all the frustrations and stresses of my job it was worth it.
I am now starting a new blog to update friends and family of my future adventures and travels. You can access my new blog at nok-cha.blogspot.com. So, if you have an existing blog reset your links and bookmarks to my new site.
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home